Subject: [Leica] Re: Nature and Art
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sun Jul 17 04:29:22 2005

 >Felix,Very nicely done. You have captured the museum very well.
Especiallynice was the image of the Monk like person looking at the pen
and inkimage.>The only minor comment is the image of the >flower, >I
would havecropped the brown area at the top of the image. YMMV.

Thanks indeed Don.  The Monk was really a sculpture of a  dog looking
himself in the picture hung in the wall. The light was so scarce that I
did my best handhold, I think a 1/8 second. The area at the top of the
flower is in fact a pawn but I didn't achieve this image as I had only
my in camera lens instead of the required open and weighty tele. You
know, Don, you can walk light but then you loose opportunities.

Regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re: Nature and Art)