Subject: [Leica] photography today is GARBAGE
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Jul 13 15:27:20 2005

> How come when I spill my guts to the list and post brilliant pictures, I
> get 5 replies; but when some fanatic stoned on fixer posts a troll like
> this, the thread expands to 20 messages in no time??

Because when we look at your pictures we are awed into silence by your
greatness.

More to the point, it's easy to argue words against words. It takes actual
skill to say something sensible and constructive about good pictures.

Remember the famous quote from James Thurber said by a character who felt
obligated to say something intelligent about wine:

"It?s a na?ve domestic Burgundy without any breeding, but I think you?ll be
amused by its presumption."

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] photography today is GARBAGE)