Subject: [Leica] photography today is GARBAGE
From: goranfalsk at hotmail.com (Goran Falsk)
Date: Wed Jul 13 10:29:13 2005

A most refreshing message.  In this day and age of political correctness (a
modern nonsense expression) when decent, hardworking people we are required
to walk on eggshells so as to not upset some weak-minded commie that might
take offense, it is nice to see that someone has the backbone to stand up
and state the truth!  Now, if only those garden gnomes in Germany would stop
trying to destroy our fine Leica cameras with electronics from China and God
knows where else, we'd be fine.  Tri-X, a 50mm lens, and a good wooden
tripod is all you need!

Goran

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] photography today is GARBAGE)
Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] photography today is GARBAGE)