Subject: [Leica] Snapshots was- Bill Pierce
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jul 13 06:55:57 2005

In a message dated 7/12/2005 8:51:18 P.M.  Central Daylight Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:
Last, Bill does mention  that all those billions of snapshots taken
might be far more important to  future understanding of a society than
a fabulous street photo.  I know  that our own Sonny would agree with
that.

Thanks, and yes.  We  have a huge collection of snaps from this region.
This
one is particularly  interesting to me.  These were taken in the late 20's
in
and around Melrose  Plantation,  where my father lived as a  youngster.

http://www.nsula.edu/watson_library/saxon/

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com