Subject: [Leica] Bill Pierce on the Leica today
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Tue Jul 12 21:15:40 2005

On 13 de jul de 2005, at 1:06, feli wrote:

> I think the great advantage of the M series is that it doesn't make
> the stereotypical sound
> of a SLR that you hear in the movies and everywhere else.

Yes, people waits for "dziii dziii klak klak djiii" or something
similar, manual focusing and thumb powered film advance will eliminate
some extra noise that dont grab more attention constantly. The first
time I made with my digital oly was to blown away the mirror klak
sound.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Bill Pierce on the Leica today)