Subject: [Leica] Jerry Lehrer
From: msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small)
Date: Mon Jul 11 20:17:31 2005

Our peppery and often confrontational List Eldster, even older than Ted
Grant, and how that can be requires a knowledge of physics which escapes a
simple Classical Language dude like me, has suffered a heart attack.  The
reports from him vary, but it now seems that he has recovered sufficiently
to have surfaced in the rather more unsavory blocks of the San Francisco
Tenderloin District, rushing from power plug to power plug while using a
laptop computer he seems to have taken from his daughter under
circumstances which remain rather obscure.

Ted and Jerry have all the fun.  Us younger dudes have to simply admire
them for their zest for life.  We cannot ever hope to keep up with them!

And, yes, Jerry would appreciate good-will wishes but would, given his
contrary nature, prefer, I suspect, that these be sent to him privately and
not on the List.  His e-mail is <jerryleh@pacbell.net>.  Flood his
computer, and then he'll have less time to constantly tell me just how
wrong I am, over on the Rollei List.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!