Subject: [Leica] I'm getting married she explained, Part 2
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Jul 10 00:04:09 2005

Bill:  Beautiful.  You nailed that adoring look on her face.  What a memory
that will be for them.  And at the risk of causing controversy, capturing a
fleeting expression like that is, IMHO, one of the main things a Leica is
about.

Your shot reminds me of this one I snagged of my cousin and her boyfriend
on a dimly lit dance floor at another cousin's wedding last summer.
http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/family/4-31ScottRachel.jpg
I'm going to *their* wedding next month.  Rachel has this on her desk at
work, says it's her favorite picture of the two of them.

--Peter