Subject: [Leica] Vertical RF problem fixed on the RD-1
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Jul 8 21:00:56 2005

Yes I did, follow the instructions here:
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5316

The first step is to lift the plastic thingie off. After you pop the right
and left edges per the instruction, you slip something under the whole
thing and that would lift the front edge off too.

Good luck! Email me privately if you have further Qs.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] Vertical RF problem fixed on the RD-1)