Subject: [Leica] Moon disk
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Fri Jul 8 08:35:42 2005

Really nice photo. As mentioned it would look great hanging on the wall.

How many know the Moon disc wheel cover was developed by Dean Moon back in
the
50s, not to mention a lot of other speed equipment.

For a brief flashback in time, the Moon disc in action:
http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/42618/

Scroll down and check out his logo:
http://www.sema.org/main/semaorghome.aspx?id=52556

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Moon disk)