Subject: [Leica] MP for $20!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Jul 6 12:11:15 2005

For grins, I asked him whether I can have the colleague in Beijing to
examine the goods before money is exchanged. So far no reply yet. :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] MP for $20!)
Message from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] MP for $20!)