Subject: [Leica] Single Malt drinking recommendations
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell)
Date: Mon Jul 4 08:35:55 2005

Mark,
  I must admit I have experienced the different taste in Tyrconnell but
never bad.  The inconsistency has never been great, in my humble opinion,
and never 'bad', just a little different.
  have not seen Forty Creek before but will look for it, thanks for yet
another tip.
  And to bring some semblance of Leica to the discussion, while all the
American's on the list are celebrating the 4th, don't have to much whisky
and blur your photos - and don't blow your fingers off playing with
firecrackers...
Happy 4th.
Bill