Subject: [Leica] Alpa
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Jul 3 12:22:46 2005

Philippe,

>But it is a beauty:
>http://alpa.ch/en/products/cameras/cameras12wa.html

Yes, it's the ultimate ?ber-Leica. I have seen one in camera shop,
unfortunately I didn't have enough coins with me... :-(

>Except when Karl Lagerfeld is holding it, of course...

He gives a kind of Hermes aura to Alpa ;-)...

But have you seen the striped Paul Smith version:
http://www.alpa.ch/alpa/alpa12special.htmg
Paul Smith is said to be the biggest Alpa stockist in UK,
<envy> he must have dozens of them </envy>
Didier

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Alpa)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Alpa)