Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW, Bamboo
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jul 2 19:22:39 2005

If last week was about people, this week is about a beautiful grass
that can be a noxious weed.  In the southern U.S. bamboo can be as
rambuntious as kudzu.  The parcticular patch that I photographed this
week has been entrancing me for more than ten years.  Even though the
land owner tries to cut it back, meter by meter it is slowly taking
over his lot.

Anyway, first up was a blade? that had been broken by a recent storm:

http://www.photo.net/shared/community-member?user_id=1461692

Second, is another section that had recieved a little storm damage:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Bamboo/bentbambooandstraightII

Enjoy, comments always welcome, and have a great weekend.  Those of us
in the U.S. will have a delightful weekend of cold refreshment, high
cholesterol foodstuffs, and things that go bang in the sky.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Don's PAW, Bamboo)