Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 30, Issue 88
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Sat Jul 2 16:52:17 2005

I would suggest caution in this. Some pet products are systemic in the
pet but not in humans, not to mention they do not have to be tested on
humans.

For example, the military's view  on  pet collars on soldiers:
http://www.dix.army.mil/PAO/post03/post041803/Fleacollars.htm

I simply suggest caution.

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 30, Issue 88)