Subject: [Leica] Single Malt drinking recommendations
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Jul 2 06:45:27 2005

>I've a 30 yr Glenfiddich single malt to drink.  What's the best practice for
>drinking it? Straight, drop some ice in the scotch or pouring over ice?
>AGS
>:)

uuhhmm, a single malt comes from Scotland but is NOT a "Scotch" IMO, it's a
single malt. I say "Scotch" if I mean one of those blended lowland Whiskies
(those who can be mixed with ice cubes and Coca-Cola, arrgghhh).
Drink your Glenfiddich straight and slow, in a cylindric crystal glass. And
don't drive... ;-)

Didier

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Single Malt drinking recommendations)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Single Malt drinking recommendations)