Subject: [Leica] Canada day
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Fri Jul 1 17:06:14 2005

Bonsoir Phong,

   Thank you very much for your kind words.  Of course you got it right.
Most quebecois do celebrate La f?te nationale on 24 juin.  July 1st is, for
many if not the majority, basically...moving day more than Canada day.  But
let's not get into that on the LUG...heck after all that would be off
topic...

  In any case let me return the good wishes for july the 4th and wish to you
and all of our neighbours south of the border a wonderful 4th.

  Best,

  Robert (un chevalier sans blason)