Subject: [Leica] Creative Slump Followup
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Jun 30 06:19:26 2005

>> Hello,
>> Thanks to everyone who sent me ideas for ending my creative
>> slump.  I've been reinvigorated from reviewing the many options
>> mentioned by LUGGERS.

>> One comment really hit home -- why I don't like to take photos of
>> people but have taken photos of every  cow in this part of Ohio.
>> I considered that and thought maybe I'd give street photography a
>> try.  I had the perfect opportunity as we were visiting relatives
>> in Johnstown, PA last weekend, which coincided with the "Thunder
>> in the Valley" motorcycle rally.  Here is one of my attempts:
>> http://homepage.mac.com/robertmcclure/PhotoAlbum93.html
>> I plan to do more of this -- it was kind of fun (and I didn't even
>> get beat up, these bikers are natural hams.
>> Again, thanks to all who took the time to respond.
>> Cordially,
>> Rob McClure

good job Rob... nice photo and   the possibilities are endless... and
its fun, unpredictable, and habit forming....best,  Steve

Message from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] hubble camera)
Message from rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure) ([Leica] Creative Slump Followup)
Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Creative Slump Followup)