Subject: [Leica] Where to go?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 26 05:13:21 2005

In a message dated 6/26/2005 5:49:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
douglas.sharp@gmx.de writes:

Craig Semetko wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Okay, I'm  in a very fortunate position where I have some time off, some
> spare  change in my pocket, and no one's schedule to keep but my own.
> Does  anyone have any ideas on a great city or cities for street
>  photography outside the U.S.? Hopefully ones where the exchange rate is
> not too painful on the U.S. dollar?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Craig

Louisiana fits your criteria, our exchange rate is favorable, we  have
Interesting people and wildlife.  The food is exotic, and most  people speak
English.

Beware:  it is hot here this time of year, but cold drinks and air
conditioning is readily available.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com