Subject: [Leica] Baseplate for M7
From: smcj35 at yahoo.com (Colin J)
Date: Thu Jun 23 13:05:54 2005

I would like to buy a spare baseplate for my M7
to experiment with different - hopefully better -
ways of fixing the camera to a tripod.

I have been offered a used M6 (classic, pre-TTL)
baseplate.  Is this baseplate also the correct
one for my M7?

I am asking on the forum because the baseplate is
a few hundred miles away and the seller does not
operate a return/refund policy.

Colin