Subject: [Leica] Eugene Richards Book?
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Mason)
Date: Tue Jun 21 11:00:18 2005

Matt, I'd suggest The Fat Baby, a career
retrospective, incorporating Richard's field notes and
commentary, published by Phaidon in 2004.

The reproduction of the photos is superb, and the
notes and commentary are fascinating.

(Speaking of superb photo reproduction, check out Mary
Ellen Mark's new Exposures, also published by Phaidon.
 The images--I mean the way they're printed--will
knock you off your feet.  Of course, they'll knock you
off your feet for other reasons, too, but that's
another conversation.)

--John

J Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia