Subject: [Leica] Free film for non-profits
From: robinson at sfsu.edu (Gib Robinson)
Date: Mon Jun 20 06:30:03 2005

Like Michael I have some film that I probably won't use and don't want to
trash.  (I'm keeping some I intend to use).  I will send the film I don't
want (and pay the postage) to anyone who wants to use it for non-profit
projects.

The kodachrome is probably 5 years old but has been in a fridge. The E200 is
probably three years old in the fridge. Portra is maybe a year old. The B&W
is of varying ages, up to 5 years in fridge.

The only thing I'd want in exchange is a letter of acknowledgement which I
can then use to make the film contribution tax deductible and cover postage
cost. You can e-mail me off list. (robinson@sfsu.edu). Please include your
preferences, so I can divvy up the film if I get more than one response.

--Gib

TRANSPARENCY
        KODACHROME 25   12
        E200                    26
        PORTRA 400      8

COLOR NEGATIVE
        NPS     5
        PORTRA NC 160                           16
        800 ISO FUJI NPZ, NPG, PORTRA   14

BLACK & WHITE

        AGFA PAN (ISO 25)       4
        TECH PAN (ISO 25)       2