Subject: [Leica] Commuter snap
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jun 20 04:09:34 2005

I was on my way home from Oslo; the last stretch of a four hour trip.

The kid with a beer-can sneered: "Why do you carry an old camera
around like that? Why don't you use a Fujidigital?"

In the back of my head I though "oh no, silly teenage-argument coming on."

I smile and said it was better. They turned out to be a good group of
kids and they wanted their picture taken before they got off.

http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/Rollei/OsloJune/target8.html

Rolleiflex T, 400TX, 1/30 @ 4.0 on a bumpy train. I guesstimated the
exposure. There wasn't any time for anything else.

The rest of the shots from walking around Oslo last week (all Rollei)
can be found here:

http://www.dlridings.com/Odds-n-ends/Rollei/OsloJune

Best,
Daniel