Subject: [Leica] Leica] The Future of Film (B&H)
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jun 19 19:53:51 2005

I was astounded the first (and only) time I went to B&H. What a place.
That said I got very good advice and enjoyed the New York City
cultural experience. The people who helped me gave advice that worked
out very well for me in the five years since. The several sales people
asked good questions and when faced with my ignorance helped me find a
cost-effective solution.

When my wife needed a particularly large screen she found one through
B&H and while there was a problem they supported the error in their
ways and she got the screen she needed.

I'll buy from them again without a moment's hesitation and I look
forward to going into their store-front again.

Adam

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Leica] The Future of Film (B&H))