Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica stuff for sale from a friend
From: MEB at GoodPhotos.com (Michael Eric Berube)
Date: Thu Jun 16 20:50:16 2005

Hello fellow LUGgers,

The following Leica equipment is for sale by a friend. If anyone has
interest, let me know offlist and I'll be happy to forward your interest
to him.
I honestly wish I had the cash for the 28, but I'm saving for a new
Leica D2X. I did purchase the winder for MY M4-P that he had listed as
well. :)
I'll be out of town shooting a wedding on Mt. Desert Island until next
Monday, but I'll be sure to follow up with enquiries in a first to inbox
first attention when I return.

--
Be well,
Michael Eric Berube