Subject: [Leica] Spam Re: Erwin's Latest
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 16 20:20:50 2005

In a message dated 6/16/2005 2:13:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
dlridings@gmail.com writes:
So to keep costs down we ate a lot of SPAM; spread mustard on it with
chewing-gum sticks.

A few years ago I was assigned to a program which initials were SPAM.  I
made
a trip out to do some work on the program, and when I got back there was a
nice tin of SPAM on my desk.  Still don't know who gave it to me, but I keep
it
there on my desk to this day.

Gene

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Spam Re: Erwin's Latest)