Subject: [Leica] darkroom focusing
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Wed Jun 15 23:55:17 2005

On 16 de jun de 2005, at 8:29, Feli wrote:

>  A glass carrier is on my
> list, but I'm thinking about switch to a VCCE enlarger, so I'll first
> have to see what I end up with.

forget the glass carrier for 35mm work. It does not deserve even the
time to think about glass carriers unless you're doing MF or bigger;
instead a colour/VC head (or a VCCE enlarger) which usually have
dichroic reflex illumination will eliminate the heat over the negative
surface.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] darkroom focusing)