Subject: [Leica] Re: Erwin's Last Post (promise)
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Wed Jun 15 11:22:56 2005

B.D wrote:
>"...I certainly don't see any negative in shooting
>with the world's best lenses. My point is simply that
>I'm far more interested in other aspects of image
>creation - such as having a subject worth wasting film
>or pixels on..."

Well BD, if you had said (the above) in the first place
instead of "real photographers know it just doesn't matter"
I suspect Pandora's box would have remained closed
and this would have been a much shorter thread ;-)

Montie

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re: Erwin's Last Post (promise))
Reply from matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch) ([Leica] Copyright question?)