Subject: [Leica] 75 Summicron at Samys LA
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Jun 15 09:47:36 2005

Mine is a bit heavy, but I do not try to spin the lens using a single
finger, as I would do with the 35/2 pre-Asph.  So I do not feel it as a
disadvantage.

You are referring to my lens, and not to my body parts..... I hope.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

frank, it might be that and i have to send it in for a cla, is yours
smooth or a little stiff