Subject: [Leica] Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper
From: gwlists at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed Jun 15 07:49:56 2005

In theory this will be no great loss in the UK market because Kodak
paper has been virtually impossible to get hold of at the consumer level
for a long time now, but with the demise of Ilford it looks as though
serious b&w workers will be struggling more than a little. Sad, but I
guess a sign of the times.

Gerry

--
Gerry Walden
www.gwpics.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper)
Reply from creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring) ([Leica] Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper)
Reply from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton) ([Leica] Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper)