Subject: [Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train"
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Tue Jun 14 13:02:21 2005

On Jun 14, 2005, at 3:55 PM, B. D. Colen wrote:

> Maybe this is an argument for people not showing family snaps on
> the list,
> but rather only showing those photos they are willing to have
> critiqued.
>

> On 6/14/05 3:40 PM, "SonC@aol.com" <SonC@aol.com> wrote:

Or the far simpler argument: "Consider the source."

In reply to: Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")