Subject: [Leica] LFI 4/2005 Scanners Test
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jun 12 12:02:26 2005

Hi all,

On the last issue LFI, May 2005 there are 4 Scanners compared: Epson F-3200,
Microtek Artixscann 4000tf, Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 II, Nikon
Coolscan V ED. On the LFI opinion the two last are the better ones, they
inform about prices 900 and 750 Euro, you can see both in i.e. BH at 569
$....!

I've never posted colour images because in my opinion they have a serious
quality loss from the original slide, I thaught that it was due to my
Scanner Epson Photo 3170, but I've tried in prestigious Professional
services and neither I haven't obtained the quality of the slide, for this
reason I've refused to scan slides.

Any opinion about the tests of LFI? And if they can improve the described
situation.

Thanks and, saludos desde Barcelona
Luis