Subject: [Leica] PAW 23 LKH
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Sun Jun 12 06:59:22 2005

At 05:48 PM 6/11/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Lee showed:
>Subject: [Leica] PAW 23 LKH
>

>>Hello LUG,
>>Below is my PAW 23.  Hope someone enjoys.  Comments are welcome.
>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/hand_in_the_pocket_PAW23<
>
>Hi Lee,
>Nice shot because there's more here than just the boys hand in, I assume,
>his father's
>back pocket.
>
>They're right in step! Look at their feet! :-)
>
>I realize the hand in pocket was the motivating moment to shoot, but so
>often we re-act to the obvious and in doing so capture something else
>along with the obvious moment.
>
>Something that adds to the photograph which at the time of shooting we
>didn't see.
>
>ted

Ted,
         Thanks for your comments.  You are absolutely correct, I had not
noticed that they were in step, but that is probably why subconsciously I
selected this photo over another.  I love the additional detail I often see
in the photos taken with my Leica lenses.
Thanks
Lee

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] PAW 23 LKH)