Subject: [Leica] Pushing Provia F400--one stop, two stops
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Jun 11 13:58:33 2005

Some people don't believe there is such a thing as pushing a film. I asked
that a couple months ago re: Tri-X and got lots of different answers.
Search for the archive for that. The conventional wisdom is also that slide
films do not push as well.

 From my experience, pushing Provia 400F one stop is OK but I wouldn't do
two, exactly for the reasons you mentioned.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Pushing Provia F400--one stop, two stops)