Subject: [Leica] Published! in french...
From: gwlists at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat Jun 11 00:10:29 2005

Tarek

Many, many congratulations my friend! The book looks great (and pretty
hefty) and I look forward to seeing a copy of it sometime. Your work
certainly deserves the exposure (forgive the pun!)

I have fond memories of our brief meetings in Paris and wish you well in
the South. I am DESPERATE to get to France again but my wife has some
problems physically at the moment and I am afraid travel is not possible
for a while, but with cheap flights from Southampton to Perpignon
nothing is out of the question.

Kindest regards

Gerry

--