Subject: [Leica] Re: Voigtländer 40/1.4 (was Leica prices)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jun 10 10:02:20 2005

On 6/10/05 9:44 AM, "Feli" <feli2@earthlink.net> typed:

> I think you hit the nail on the head.  I have the Lux-M (pre-ASPH) and
> it really is an underrated piece of glass.
>
> feli

Not under critized those. Was thought to be kind of stodgy with good reason
for the new one to come out.
But all I hear is rumors.
But it's important for ones 50 1.4 to be far beyond reproach.
It's your calling card glass, your cup of coffee, what do they call that?
Your signature glass!?! That may come off sounding wrong.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/