Subject: [Leica] Four Paws
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jun 9 19:03:45 2005

"B. D. Colen showed:

> Four more from underground - in new T album...
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tea-Time/huh
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tea-Time/hands
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tea-Time/yawn
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tea-Time/Willie<<<

Hi B. D.,

If a yawn produces a yawn then you have captured the ultimate yawn moment!
:-) Each time I've looked at the photograph I have involuntarily yawned! :-)
Of the four photographs, I feel it's the most effective.

Quite interesting how you are doing working in such close quarters and yet
not being accosted by some low life. It has to be an interesting challenge
each time you break out the camera for a shot.

However, remember none of them are worth getting punched out for,
particularly for a gentleman of your age! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Four Paws)