Subject: [Leica] Re:Wal-mart only prints crap
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 9 03:46:45 2005

In a message dated 6/9/2005 4:45:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
masonster@gmail.com writes:

Oh great  - I just sent an article from a Marxist journal. Well, before
the wolves  pounce, I simply did a search on google news and that was
the first one I  saw with that story. Sigh.

Dave

Ah yes, One of the things we in the research business urge caution  about.
can find hundreds of articles to support my positions, but rarely  post them
because they are often tainted by PR spin or outright  political stance.

I much prefer to go by personal experience and empirical knowledge to
support my case.  Makes me feel that my case is stronger if I am not
supporting my
views by quoting someone who has something to gain.

Regards,
Sonny
(who does  not own stock in anything, except the issues held by the School
Teachers  Retirement System, and he does not get to choose them)

http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish