Subject: [Leica] Re:Wal-mart only prints crap
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 8 19:15:31 2005

In a message dated 6/7/2005 7:43:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
masonster@gmail.com writes:
The other day I heard that a state (I want to say Iowa) did a study on
the people who signed up for the state's health insurance plan (not
full coverage) and the number one employer was Wal-Mart. The state of
Minnesota has a bill to gather the same information about their health
plan and Wal-Mart is fighting it tooth and nail. Go figure.

Wasn't Iowa, thats for sure.

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Re:Wal-mart only prints crap)
Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo) ([Leica] Re:Wal-mart only prints crap)