Subject: [OT] Re: [Leica] Library removes murdered Kazemi photos after complaint
From: tgif at mbi.nifty.com (Tom Kumagai)
Date: Tue Jun 7 16:41:12 2005

Timothy,

It hurts to hear about the sufferings of Palestinians and yet we all
know that just a handful of people amongh Jewish community would
probably support this censorship and thus prejudice. I believe that it
is a racism.

Oscar Barnack and Adolf Hitler are two different individuals, and have
nothing in common besides their time periods and their being Germans:
they gave a totally opposite influences to our world. Oscar at least
made all of us in LUG or any 35mm shooters for that matter - regardless
of Germans or Jews or Far Easterns  - happy. ;-)

Tom

Re:

> An exhibition of work by slain Canadian photographer Zahra Kazemi has been
>shut down, following complaints it was too sympathetic to the Palestinian
>uprising.

Replies: Reply from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton) ([OT] Re: [Leica] Library removes murdered Kazemi photos aftercomplaint)