Subject: [Leica] Re: Pet Shots
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Tue Jun 7 16:25:28 2005

Dan Wrote:
<Mine used to sleep by my laptop all day. April 17 he went out and has
<yet to come back. We've called all the places that you dread calling.
<Driven along all the roads you dread to look along. Put up signs, ads in
<the papers ... you name it. It's painful.

<I put his blanket outside so he might catch a whiff or find a welcome
<home, someday.

Don't give up on him.  We had a very large gold tabby wonder off into
an Arizona desert only to return 4 months later!!  We had lost all hope
of ever seeing him again.  He was a might thin and somewhat "chewed
up" but somehow he got back.  Cat's are amazing survivalists and
great navigators!!

Montie