Subject: [Leica] bull riding competition photo essay
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Jun 7 12:42:51 2005

Brad:

Some excellent work.

Rodeo riding is in many ways a dark sport and the images capture that
very well.

However, to pick a nit or two:  I am having great trouble reading the
text on either of my monitors; it is just too small.  Further, unless I
am missing something the viewer cannot go directly from image to image
but must transit the images by going back to the index page.  That's a
major pain.

Again: nice job!  I suspect we'll see a couple of these in FOM2....

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City