Subject: [Leica] My M3's first CLA is complete!
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Tue Jun 7 09:12:41 2005

Howdy all,

I was very happy to receive an e-mail from DAG last night (at a quarter of
midnight, I might add) informing me that my M3's CLA was complete.  I can't
wait to get it back in my hands!   After I got the estimate and gave him the
go-ahead it was complete in just under 6 weeks - just in case anyone is
interested in the time line.  He is a busy man.  I'll let you know how the
CLA turned out when I get the camera back later this week.  I'm anxiously
awaiting shipment.

Frank
Jackson, Miss.