Subject: [Leica] Leica stock
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Mon Jun 6 17:20:05 2005

<<The alleged infusion of capital is to come from the sale of stock...Makes
sense - after having your stock price drop through the floor, have your
survival depend upon selling $25 million worth of new stock - but first
raise your prices so that investors can see they are buying into a company
that thinks it can stay afloat by selling rangefinder film cameras
essentially unchanged since 1954 for $3200 a pop! Good sound business
model.>>

=========

At the estimated price of 1.70 Euros per share of the new stock, I'll
buy a share just to get the certificate to hang on the wall. It will
have a place of honor next to my share of Enron stock, Global Crossing
stock and the deed entitling me to one square foot of the moon's surface.

Now if there were only 25 million Leica fans like me, the company might
have a chance.

Larry Z