Subject: [Leica] I am a photographer, not a Photoshopper!
From: richard-lists at (Richard)
Date: Sun Jun 5 21:33:38 2005

Bwahahah, check this out. My original:

The new and improved: (sorry the file is a bit big at ~180K, but you get
the idea once it starts download)

Someone comments that she is about as close to the Star Wars universe as
most of the actors get in the last set of movies with all the CGI and no
physical models!

At 12:19 AM 6/5/2005, you wrote:

>With apology to Bone :-)
>Here's the original:
>Here's the version modified by a friend of friend:

use richard at

Replies: Reply from leowesson at (leo) ([Leica] I am a photographer, not a Photoshopper!)