Subject: [Leica] Current Prices for 35/2 Asph & Q re: 12504 hood
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jun 4 07:21:50 2005

In a message dated 6/2/2005 9:40:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
john.o.newell@comcast.net writes:
I can't find anywhere in my old catalogs any reference to a similar cap for
the 12504 hood.  Does anyone remember Leica selling such a cap?

When I purchased my NOS 'Lux a few months ago, there was no cap for using
the
hood reversed.  I'm not sure you can reverse that hood anyway, seems I tried
to but it did not work.  Won't fit over the lens body - Just tried it.

Gene