Subject: [Leica] first camera
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Jun 3 09:29:30 2005

Robert D. Baron wrote:

> I can't remember.
>
> --Bob

honestly neither can I Bob... some sort of Kodak rangefinder I
believe, then I saved my nickels and dimes, and bought an Asahi
Pentax Spotmatic when I was in  Europe, along with a Takumar 50mm
f1.4 lens that I loved  (still ! have and use),  and used only this
combination for at least 25 years...

for many years while doing hard science and medicine, taking pictures
whenever I could,  gave me a very special  thrill...

still does...

Steve