Subject: [Leica] Re:first camera
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 1 18:23:48 2005

First camera I had was a Kodak "Greenie" a Girl Scout camera borrowed from
my sister...I was about 10. I then dorrowed my Dad's Kodak Bantam a camera
he carried with him during the war. Then an Argus of some sort bought with
paper route money....My Dad swapped some radio gear for a Speed Graphic,
which I still have. I tried a pinhole with nice results. In 2001 I bought
the camera I could only dream about in 1962....A 1962 M3...

Replies: Reply from chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] Re:first camera)