Subject: [Leica] RE: Steve's Tikwa
From: jim.christie at sbcglobal.net (Jim Christie)
Date: Wed Jun 1 16:45:13 2005

Steve Barbour - Your pictures of Tikwa are very good and Tikwa looks very
sweet and innocent. I can't imagine him/her (which) causing any problem or
messes to be clean up after. Of course, I'm a sucker for puppies. We used to
have a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier, which was a very sweet companion and we
loved her. Unfortunately, old age finally took her. I often think about
getting a puppy and starting all over again and then my wife reminds me that
having a dog would could put a cramp in our retirement travels. Since I
retired a year ago, we have done quite a bit of traveling and we plan to do
some more. So, I guess I'll just enjoy your pictures and think so more about
a new puppy. By the way, I am curious about your naming your pup Tikwa.

Jim

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] RE: Steve's Tikwa)