Subject: [Leica] Old Time Miranda Prices...Oops
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Tue May 31 18:42:50 2005

On May 31, 2005, at 6:36 PM, B. D. Colen wrote:

> Hey, I restrained myself all afternoon, figuring there had to be
> someone
> else to whom it was a touchstone. But I guess not. Sad.

I meant my remark in the most flattering way, B.D.. Unlike a lot of
people nowadays, you
actually do keep track of what's goes on in our crazy little world.
;-)

But you're right. It was a pretty interesting headline to wake up to,
even-though I was still
playing in a sandbox at the time that all of that went down...

How close were you with your hunches?

feli

>> Hahahahaa... I figured if anyone on this list would bring it up it
>> would be you.
>> ;-)
>>
>> feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4