Subject: [Leica] Computer costs included
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Tue May 31 05:05:40 2005

Nathan and I are going back and forth on this one. I hope we don't bore the
rest of you, and in advance I must say I respect what Nathan writes so much
that I offer the following opinion in the most respectful of ways.

When we write grants at the clinic, we have to include costs that are not
directly related to the services we provide. This means that we have to
include secretarial and bookkeeping expenses among others. I think by
analogy one needs to do the same with a computer used for many things
including photography. It is part of the cost of the photography one does.

Doug Nygren

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Computer costs included)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Computer costs included)
Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Computer costs included)